Monday, May 16, 2016

Teacher Desk Must-Haves for a Desk REDO {from Target}

I love updating my desk every year. If it's just adding one great find that spruces up my desk that makes my day happier! I just recently spruced up my desk with a gold and "fixer upper" theme. I LOVE Chip and Joanna Gaines. Jo's style is what inspired my redo. Here are some great finds for your desk under $25 from Target.


1. Desk Chalkboard. I love this! You can simply write a message to your students on it, like my favorite saying "Ask 3 then ME!" or "We say NICE things!" Oh the catch phrases your middle schoolers love to loathe. ha ha! So this is another great way of connecting with students, or simply writing yourself a personal message to inspire you to TEACH on!

2. Wicker Basket. This is great for organizing papers, holding your ipad, or whatever your storage needs are. This is just so cute on a desk and is FUNCTIONAL! Can I get an amen?

3. Pop of Color Vase. I love vases. I have a collection of 20 something. My husband is always asking me to downsize, but a girl has gotta have a vase for her flowers! I keep fake flowers on my desk, but any of these vases would be cute to use.

4. Topiary. What is not to love? This little piece of greenery livens up your desk and brings in the great outdoors. I love a little green on my desk. I have a very green arrangement with pops of white roses on my desk. It creates a very calming environment.
 
I hope you enjoyed this blog post and are inspired to spruce up your desk too!
Happy Teaching!
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment