Since I posted this Math Station "Two-Way Tables" on TPT I have received such positive feedback from other teachers. I hope you enjoy it too!
This math station activity is intended to help students understand that patterns of association can also be seen in bivariate categorical data by displaying frequencies and relative frequencies in a two-way table.
-6 different stations to engage students
-Teacher facilitated activity for 60-90 minutes of classroom time
2. Technology (Need classroom computers & internet access to ixl.com)
3. Practice of Two-Way Tables
4. Additional Practice of Two-Way Tables
5. Real World applications of Two-Way Tables
6. Word problems of Two-Way Tables
-Student Station Guide helps students record their answers
-ALL ANSWER KEYS included
Click HERE to view:
Visit my store for more activities: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kelly-Mccown