I posted this month my End of Year Common Core Aligned SUMMER NO PREP FUN packets. I love giving these to students at the end of the year. They actually want to do them before summer starts! This is not a last minute packet for students, they love all the engaging puzzles and coloring fun!
Here is a Product Description of my Summer Review NO PREP Math Packet – 5th to 6th Grade:
A Summer Math packet that your fifth graders will want to do every day of the summer! This packet is just plain fun. Not only is it PACKED with fifth-grade common core math problems, it also gives students fun coloring, puzzles, and problem solving.
How to use it:
1. A fun review at the end of 5th grade during May & June or after testing!
2. A summer packet for students to complete at home during June, July, & August!
3. A beginning of 6th grade year review activities during August & September!!
* This is a 30 day Summer Math Activities Packet. It is just enough for a good review, but not overwhelming for the summer!
*FUN activities and puzzles centered on reviewing math curriculum.
*Designed for students who have completed 5th grade and are going into 6th grade. Great end of year review for 5th Grade or Beginning of the Year for 6th Grade!
* Packed with 5th grade common core math problems for review and practice. Tied to Common Core benchmarks required for 6th grade
* A “tracking” page - as they complete days in the packet, students will color a part of a beach picture until they complete the packet.
* An ANSWER KEY for each day.
*A Sample Letter to parents & students from Math Department. (I use this every year when I send home the summer packet!)
*Certificate of completion for finishing this FUN Summer Packet.
* Lots of coloring fun. I’ve intentionally designed this packet with lots of pictures and borders to color. A MUST: Using a set of crayons or markers.
Table of Contents:
Days 1-4: Writing simple expressions & analyzing patterns
Days 5-8: Performing operations with decimals
Days 9-13: Adding and subtracting fractions
Days 14-17: Multiplying and dividing fractions
Days 18-19: Understanding place value
Day 20-22: Converting measures
Day 23-24: Representing and interpreting data
Day 25-26: Understanding volume
Day 27-29: Graphing points
Day 30: Classifying 2-D figures
Other Common Core NO PREP Summer Math Packets Available:
1. Common Core Summer FUN NO PREP Math Activities
2. Summer Review NO PREP Math Packet- 6th to 7th
3. Summer Review NO PREP Math Packet- 7th to 8th
4. Summer Review NO PREP Math Packet BUNDLE- Grades 5th to 8th
Please visit my store for more FUN activities: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kelly-Mccown